These signature three-bedroom Cape Dutch duplex homes each have a balcony off the main bedroom, a stunning glass covered double volume entrance area, a Morso wood burning fireplace, single garage, a private garden with swimming pool, outside parking area and comes standard with top end finishes and is fitted with SMEG eco-friendly appliances. Weekly garden and swimming pool maintenance service included in the levy.
- 750 metres from Lorenzo Marx coffee shop
- 1,5 km’s from Triggerfish Brewery
- 1 km from Flagstone Winery
- Close to The Playhouse Theatre
- Close to Strand and Lourensford Farmers Market
- 500 metres from Lionel Smit’s art studio and gallery
- Opposite Strand Golf Course
- 500 metres from Momentum World of Golf
- 5 minute drive to Strand Beach (3,6km’s away)
- 500 metres from Idunna Sanctuary Spa
- 500 metres from Busamed Paardevlei Private Hospital
- 500 metres from the Cheetah Outreach Centre
- 3km’s from Dick Kent bird sanctuary
- Opposite Paardevlei Nature Reserve with walking and cycling paths.