WIN APARTMENT 947 AT THE POLOFIELDS!
Unlock the door- unlock your dreams!
Enter the Win an apartment at The Polofields with Balwin Properties competition. You could be the winner of a fully furnished home, with SMEG appliances, worth R2 000 000!! Ts and Cs apply.
To enter, click here.
Will you be the one to unlock the door? Tune in to Anele’s Breakfast Show every morning between 6-9am and find out.
You could soon be living the dream in apartment 947 at The Polofields!
This competition is now closed. Congratulations Yusuf Mohamed, the winner of the apartment at The Polofields.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition runs on 947 from 1-19 October 2018.
The prize is a fully-furnished apartment at the prestigious The Polofields in Waterfall Estate worth over 2 million rand.
- To enter, go to 947.co.za and pick a key. Enter your details then listen to the 947 Breakfast Club from Monday 8 October – Thursday 18 October for the key number announcement.
- A key number will be called out randomly, live on the 947 Breakfast Club (Monday 8 to Thursday 18 October). The first person to call into studio with the matching key number will win a spot to win the apartment. They will also be awarded with a spot prize of R1 000 cash.
- More keys will be hidden at the Polofields Estate. Listen out for clues on where to find them all. The 947 Breakfast Club will be giving out clues on where to find them every day from Monday the 8th to Thursday the 18th of October. The gates will open between 12pm and 2pm, the first person to find a key gets automatic entry into the draw. They will also be awarded with prize of R1000 in cash.
- All participants searching for a key at The Polofields will need to collect a wristband from The Polofields gate. This applies to residents as well. If you do not have a wrist band, you will not be allowed entry to search for the key of the day.
- As keys are won, the will become inactive online.
- Participants will be randomly selected.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not negotiable, and not transferrable.
- 947 and Balwin Properties will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever, and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on 947 within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of the station’s social platforms.
- If a winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be randomly drawn.
- If a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of 947 and Balwin Properties, the prize will be forfeited.
- 947 reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Employees of Balwin Properties, Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All queries can be sent to email@example.com
- All other standard Terms & Conditions apply.