YOUR BALWIN HOME – JUST 9 STEPS AWAY!
There’s a Balwin Lifestyle Estate that’s caught your eye, and you’re seriously considering taking the plunge. Here’s how you do it!
- Step 1: Contact your Balwin agent via email, phone call or, best option, visit your chosen development on any one of our show days.
- Step 2: Once you have received all the info you need from your agent (the more questions the better), you pick the apartment you would like to purchase. Exciting stuff!
- Step 3: Sign your sales agreement.
- Step 4: Forty-eight hours after signing your agreement for sale, we require your R20 000 securing deposit which will be used towards your costs.
NOTE: this amount will not cover all costs. If you are doing the purchase via email, the R20 000 securing deposit will need to be paid first. Once the proof of payment is received, your agent will send you your sales agreement which you sign and send back.
- Step 5: You will have seven days to send through all your personal documentation and the bank application form.
- Step 6: To assist you with getting a bond, Balwin will submit your application to all five major banks.
- Step 7: Accept the bond offer that suits you.
- Step 8: The transferring attorneys will contact you to sign all your bond and transfer documents and pay any outstanding costs.
- Step 9: Take possession of your new home and … ENJOY!